– Recipe: NaOCl
– Specification: 35kg / Phi 250lit ..
– Origin: Vietnam- Appearance: Clear solution, lemon yellow. There is an alkaline reaction.
* A strong oxidant, less durable.
* Easily decomposed by acid and releases chlorine gas.
* Decomposed strongly by the effect of heavy metals such as Fe, Ni, Co, Cu, Mn or their oxide.
* Easy to be decomposed under the effects of light and temperature, especially the environment with pH = 6 – 7
– Application :
* Used as a pigment, mold stain, ink, tree sap for fabric utensils. Bleached porcelain …
* Used in disinfecting clean water, disinfecting houses, hospitals, toilets